- undutchable - Look at all the snow!
- MaddenedMan - Intro Video and MaddenedMan's video
- hud - hud's video
- TrustMe - TrustMe's video
- spankies - spankies' video (new as of March 24!)
- GnominClature - GnominClature's video
- SenseiKrystal - SenseiKrystal's video
- Mulder - Mulder's video
- Archer - Archer's video
- Gir (and a bowling ball in the snow) - Gir's video
- ROb - R0b's video (helio / xbs-19)
Welcome to AfterTube, AfterNet Junkies' posting field for videos.
To Submit, you must read first The Rules, and then The Steps.
- The first thing you say in your video must be: ”<Greeting>. My name on AfterNet is <UserName>, and I am a Junkie.”
- You can choose your own greeting to start it off. Try something local to your country/state/town/city, or something you say every time you come into the channel.
- The video can't be longer than 10 minutes, but Youtube seems to restrict that anyway. Speaking of which:
- The video must be submitted on YouTube.
- The rest of the video can be anything you want (except content that would get you kicked from Youtube - Wulfman I'm looking at you!)
- Record your video, using your camera/webcam/phone
- Put it on your computer
- Submit it to Youtube
- Take the URL of your video, and email it to email@example.com - Make the subject line something like “AfterTube video from <username>”
- Alternatively if you are on the AfterNet servers, you can send MaddenedMan a memo, by typing ”/msg memoserv send *maddenedman <link>” where <link> is the link of your YouTube video
- Wait for MaddenedMan to check the email address
- Revel in your newfound famousness
| junkies/aftertube/home.txt · Last modified: 2011/01/18 22:48 by dcraig